Re: Pathfinder frozen

Kent Olsen

Another question if this is an IE problem why can I open IE and use it but not when it is open in Pathfinder??

Thanks
73
Kent
N6WT

On Wed, Jan 15, 2020 at 3:02 PM Kent Olsen <kilo6dko@...> wrote:
Dave
I cannot be sure when this behavior started. I don't typically use Pathfinder, it starts and it is open on 1 of my 4 monitors. The only way I noticed was I saw something that interested me on a QRZ page so I went to look at it and it would not scroll. As I said it is not like the page is unuseable. The next spot I click on it changes to that call but is still frozen. I can't even grab the window and move it.

Hardware changes none. Software changes many.

I will have to check to see how long it typically takes.

Thanks
73
Kent
N6WT

On Wed, Jan 15, 2020 at 10:17 AM Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below

Several times.

+ When did this freezing behavior first begin? What changes did you make to your hardware or software around that time?

+ How long does it typically take for Pathfinder to freeze after you start it?