Re: Internet Stack

Today I had some time and researched the internet stack fix. I followed instructions I found on the net and the results seemed to
follow what the instructions called for.

I then tried the ctrl "Sync LOTW QSL's" and again after the process reached the 58 second of the countdown it faulted with the
connection timeout message.

Everything else in DXLabs seems to be working as it should. I'm able to upload Q's to LOTW and Sync LOTW QSL's without getting the
timeout message. I can see where the LOTW rcvd box changes to a Y in recent uploaded Q's.

Is there anything else I might try?

+ In the private email exchange that followed public thread here

<https://groups.io/g/DXLab/message/189768>

+ You initially reported that Google's Chrome Browser also- timed out when attempting to download QSLs from LoTW using the same URL
that DXKeeper uses; this further confirmed the "broken or misconfigured internet stack" theory.

+ Then you reported that Google's Chrome Browser was now able to download QSLs from LoTW, but you couldn't say what you changed to
enable this. You reported that DXKeeper still experienced timeouts.

+ The evidence still points at a broken or misconfigured internet access mechanism in Windows.