Internet Stack

Julio Peralta

Today I had some time and researched the internet stack fix. I followed instructions I found on the net and the results seemed to follow what the instructions called for.

I then tried the ctrl “Sync LOTW QSL’s” and again after the process reached the 58 second of the countdown it faulted with the connection timeout message.

Everything else in DXLabs seems to be working as it should. I’m able to upload Q’s to LOTW and Sync LOTW QSL’s without getting the timeout message. I can see where the LOTW rcvd box changes to a Y in recent uploaded Q’s.

Is there anything else I might try?

Julio, W4HY