Re: Pathfinder frozen

Kent Olsen

Under Event Views (Local), Applications and Services Logs, Hardware Events: 0 events
Under Event Views (Local), Applications and Services Logs, Internet Explorer: 0 events

Thanks
73
Kent
N6WT

On Wed, Jan 15, 2020 at 8:16 AM Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:
+ AA6QY comments below

What happens is, when Pathfinder starts it works fine when I click on a spot. After a while, if I try to scroll up or down in the window it will not move. I also cannot maximize or minimize the window. If I click on another spot the page will show the new information but it is still unable to move.

+ That's functionality provide by Internet Explorer.

I have Windows Defender set to exclude all DXLabs folders. This is the only antimalware I use. If I am to look at the Windows Event Logs what should I look for??

+ Reports of hardware or software failures that occurred at the time that Pathfinder froze.