From: Michael Raskin
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2020 11:31 AM
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DXLab] monitor 60M for new DXCC

Although 60M does not count for DXCC, nor does ARRL track 60M QSOs, there is
plenty of DX on FT8 at 5.377. Many hams have over 100 DX entities worked on
60M and a few have over 200. There is a way to "trick" DX Lab into tracking
60M countries, and here's how I do it: under DXKeeper, click on Check
Progress, then Config, then Awards. Under Marathon, check ONLY "60M" and
"Realtime Award Progress" - also click on the modes you want (I checked them
all). This will give you realtime progress, but for only one year (you need
to specify) at a time (2020 is fine for me since that's when I started FT8
on 60M). Understand that this won't work if you are also chasing other
bands, modes, etc. under Marathon. Hey, it works for me but your mileage
may vary.

73,
Mike, W4UM