Re: Pathfinder frozen

Dave AA6YQ

+ AA6QY comments below

What happens is, when Pathfinder starts it works fine when I click on a spot. After a while, if I try to scroll up or down in the window it will not move. I also cannot maximize or minimize the window. If I click on another spot the page will show the new information but it is still unable to move.

+ That's functionality provide by Internet Explorer.

I have Windows Defender set to exclude all DXLabs folders. This is the only antimalware I use. If I am to look at the Windows Event Logs what should I look for??

+ Reports of hardware or software failures that occurred at the time that Pathfinder froze.