Re: Pathfinder frozen

Kent Olsen

Dave

What happens is, when Pathfinder starts it works fine when I click on a spot. After a while, if I try to scroll up or down in the window it will not move. I also cannot maximize or minimize the window. If I click on another spot the page will show the new information but it is still unable to move.

I have Windows Defender set to exclude all DXLabs folders. This is the only antimalware I use. If I am to look at the Windows Event Logs what should I look for??

Thanks
73
Kent
N6WT

On Wed, Jan 15, 2020 at 7:57 AM Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below

I am noticing Pathfinder is frozen. I think I remember a post for a fix but I can't find it now??

+ I don't recall anyone every reporting this behavior. Pathfinder is a augmented instance of Internet Explorer; if it's truly frozen, my advice would be to reboot Windows. If it freezes again, I'd check the Windows Event Logs to see what happened at the point in time that Pathfinder froze. Interference from an incorrectly configured anti-malware application is another possibility.