Re: Backup API?

I recently had to reinstall windows, so my data was preserved (and it was backed up), but I didn't have the registry entries associated with the workspace backed up. If I have to do it manually, chances are it won't get done. Is it possible to control the backup activities, such as backing up the workspace and backing up the DB, through the API? I want to put this on a schedule so they are backed up as files along with the rest of the files associated with DXLab.

+ A Workspace is just a folder, and so can be regularly backed up by simply adding it to the list of folders being backed up by your backup-and-recovery application.

+ The recommended practice is to direct the DXLab Launcher to update your Workspace after you make changes to settings that you consider "permanent". Not all changes to settings are intended to be permanent; also, some users maintain multiple Workspaces, each optimized for a particular operating scenario.