Re: DXview remains in memory

Tony Dixon G4CJC

Hi.
 I cannot follow your instructions exactly, I have to start DXview from Launcher. Then I have Launcher, DXKeeper and DXView in Task Manager's Apps. Closing it from the Task Bar it goes from Task Manager's Apps immediately and is not in the Background Processes either.  Without further action DXLauncher also goes from the Task Managers Apps. Closing DXKeeper from the Task Bar takes a second or 2 leaving no DXLab progs in the Apps section. Closing Launcher from the task bar now brings DXView into Task Manager's Background Processes. Very odd.
Hope that is helpful.
Tony G4CJC