Re: DXview remains in memory

Just noticed that sometimes when I start DXlab suite using Launcher it snags saying DXview is already running. It's not showing on the task bar but using task manager it shows up not as an app but a background process. I can kill it but then have to re-start the whole suite. This is not a big problem.
I have discovered a way to make this happen. Start Launcher from the task bar. Start DXview from Launcher. Hover over the DXview icon on the task bar. When the popup comes up kill (close) it from there. Then close Launcher. Checking with Task Manager will show DXview still running as a back ground process. This is reproducible. OK so the work round is "Don't close DXview that way." But occasionally I have closed things quickly using the popups and not noticed snags with other things. As far as I'm aware it doesn't happen with other parts of the DXsuite.
Dave, Just thought you might want to know. Thanks for a great set of programs.

+ Thanks, Tony, but I cannot replicate that behavior here.

+ Please do the following:

1. start the Launcher

2. start DXKeeper

3. start the Windows Task Manager, and select is Applications tab so you can see the list of running applications, which should include both DXView and the DXLab Launcher

4. terminate DXView from the Windows Task Bar as you describe above

+ How long does it take for DXView's entry to disappear from the Windows Task Manager's Applications tab?