Re: Contest logging

Brian D

Thanks Dave and Rich,

It's now working OK, the problem was in an "unofficial" version of N1MM-DXK
GW which had a higher version number. I'm now using the oficial v.1.1.4
which works as I would like.

A slight error in the documentation, pressing enter in N1MM+ only logs to
DXKeeper if it will also log in N1MM+, ie all the fields are acceptable to
N1MM+.

73

Brian G3VGZ G8AOE G3T

"ve3ki" <ve3iay@...> wrote:

...and if you have made the mistake of using the same N1MM+ database for
contacts made using two different call signs, the "my call" would be wrong
for one of them. If you use more than one call sign, you need to use a
separate N1MM+ database file for each call sign you use.

73, Rich VE3KI

On Wed, Jan 8, 2020 at 09:12 PM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:

+ AA6YQ comments below

Until recently for most contests I export an ADIF file from N1MM and
load this into DxKeeper afterwards.

This works, and inserts the correct callsign into "station callsign" in
DXKeeper.

Recently I have been using N1MM-DXK GW v1.1.6 to transfer live into
DXKeeper.

+ The current version of the N1MM-to-DXKeeper gateway is 1.1.4. It is
available via

< https://www.dxlabsuite.com/N1MM-DXKeeper/index.htm >

+ The gateway accepts "Contact" messages broadcast by N1MM:

https://n1mmwp.hamdocs.com/appendices/external-udp-broadcasts/#contact

+ The "Contact" message's "my call" item is recorded by DXKeeper as the
QSO's "Station Callsign".

Brian D
G3VGZ