Re: QRZ and topic index

Mark Robinson

Thanks Dave,

I will take a look at that

73 Mark N1UK

On 08-Jan-20 9:52 PM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below

I run a script in DXKeeper to find all the QSO's that have LOTW set to R. In my case they are all the new QSO's since my last upload to LOTW, Clublog and QRZ.

SQL App_DXKeeper_LotW_QSL_Sent = 'R'

I then use DXKeeper to create a standard ADI file and upload that to QRZ

+ You could extend the script to export the ADIF file. See the description of the Export command in

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/Scripts.htm>

+ Given the large list of unimplemented enhancement requests and my desire to encourage the development of complementary "add-on" applications, I avoid implementing functionality already competently provided in an available "add-on" application - in the case of interoperation with QRZ's online logging application, the existing "add-onl" is Volker DL9HO's "Log Publisher".