Re: SPOT COLLECTOR

John Battin

Thanks fo your swift reply..,.,., I use my home station as well as several remote rigs…..I have each on a MYQTH and the filter and dxcc progress work….. On one of the remotes we are running a bit of a battle for highest dxcc countries … so I was hoping I could get the band map to color code needed stations on the filtered log for that remote…. From what you say, that is not going to happen…. No big deal … and thanks.

John K9DX

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Wednesday, January 8, 2020 12:15 PM
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DXLab] SPOT COLLECTOR

+ AA6YQ comments bewl

I have my DX keeper filtered to one of my qth.. I want the band map to color dxcc needs for that filtered log and not all of my
qso's.  I have read everything, but am overwhelmed.

+ DXLab's "Real time award tracking" assumes that all QSOs in your log "count" towards your DXCC awards. You can filter the Log Page
Display to contain QSOs from a subset of your "my QTHs" and the run a DXCC progress report to assess your DXCC progress from that
"my QTH" subset alone, but SpotCollector will continue to report "DXCC need" considering all logged QSOs.

+ Were the QSOs you don't want to "count" made from a different DXCC entity than that of your home QTH?

Dave, AA6YQ

Join DXLab@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.