Re: QRZ and topic index

What I meant was an index to the topics as posted in this blog.

+ You can search this discussion group's postings, but there is no index. With a recent average of 20 new posts each day, maintaining an index would be impractical.

+ All questions are welcome here, no matter how many times they may have already been asked and answered, or how obvious the answer may be in the documentation.

+ Many of articles in "Getting Started with DXLab" contain step-by-step instructions that originally appeared in responses to questions posted here.

I havent downloaded or installed yet. Just looking at features trying to decide.

+ I suggest that you review the following:

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/differentiators.htm>:

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/Presentations/DXing%20with%20DXLab%20Visalia%202017%20v5.pdf>

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/GettingStarted>

+ An "Annual Report" for 2019 is available here:

<https://groups.io/g/DXLab/message/190138>

+ All 3 of the Commander defects mentioned in that report were corrected in Commander 14.4.0, which was publicly released a few days ago.

+ As part of your evaluation, feel free to post any questions you like.