Re: Feature Idea

I love the many features in DXLabs. As a DXPedition slot chaser and Marathoner i really appreciate your little Callsign progress panels showing bands and modes and status of each in the grid.

What would be great (for me anyway) would be a window where you can select which call signs to display and have multiple call signs staus panels displayed.

+ Thanks, David. I have added this to DXKeeper's Enhancement List.

Many thanks for all you do, will you be at Dayton this year?

+ I'm not planning to attend the Dayton Hamvention this year.