Re: SpotCollector Error Message (unable to recreate spot database after clearing)

Dave AA6YQ

+ AA6YQ comments below On Tue, Jan 7, 2020 at 02:17 AM, Fred Coelho wrote:
Unfortunately I am now having a problem viewing Unconfirmed Band/Mode spots. They used to show up in Blue (the default) but now my needed filter only displays Unworked spots in Red. I have configured the needed filter for Unworked or Unconfirmed.

SpotCollector's default font color for stations in unworked DXCC entities is "red", but you can change it if you like. See

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/spotcollector/Help/ConfigurationSpotDatabaseDisplay.htm>