Re: CQ in WSJTX received window

Gilbert Baron W0MN

I did follow that setup document. The problem is that although it colors the
RX window to chow it is a CQ it does not show the entire message. Thus I
have no idea if it is a CQ or a directional CQ until I double click it and
it goes to the transmit window and starts sending quickly which is too late
to know if it is a directional cq. I then may have to stop transmit if I do
not want to be answering a directional CQ that was not directed at me in any
way.

On the other hand, I turned off ALL coloring by WSJTX and now I do see the
entire message including the CQ in the left-hand window. Might be missing
something but it work for me.

--
W0MN EN34rb 44.08226 N 92.51265 W

Hierro candente, batir de repente