CQ in WSJTX received window

Gilbert Baron W0MN

I think this is of interest to both  WSJTX and DXLABS and MAYBE HAMAPPS groups.

In WSJTX receive windows the decoded message will show the decoded CQ  or CQ DX.

Running DXKIEEPER and PATHFINDER then the decoded message with the CQ still shows.

ADDING SPOT COLLDECTOR and the CQ no longer shows. It only shows. That means if I click on a CQ sender I see jet in the transmit window now but if it was a CQ DX which will show there it is too late. Transmit has started and I have to end it if the directed CQ was not for me.

Is there a solution to this or do I have to live with it?

Outlook Desktop Gil W0MN

Hierro Candente Batir de Repente

44.08226 N 92.51265 W EN34rb

--