Re: Color code confusion and how to determine which are needed

Gilbert Baron W0MN

Thanks for your time. I have been spending some more time on this and think
it is becoming more clear. I certainly am going to stick with as many DXLAB
modules as possible. I Set my tracking to only look for Digital and that
gets a lot of limes off of SC and saved settings to a workspace. I then have
one workspace for general all mode all band operation and one just for FT8.
With my limited antenna setup I will probably spend most time trying to get
needed for some digital awards and use the other settings for general
operation.

One problem is that it is hard for me to read the lines om SC o the second
monitor which is old and probably needs replacement. Small fonts are nearly
impossible for my reading so I have to set bigger fonts and have fewer lines
in order to read the text, especially the text under some of the colors. My
next equipment should be another new bigger high contrast monitor for sure.

There is a lot of documentation to read but that is a good thing, I should
have spent a bit more time before asking for this help but I thank you for
it.

Outlook Laptop Gil W0MN
Hierro candente, batir de repente
44.08226N 92.51265W EN34rb