Re: Finding Needed Countries to QSL

I have set all of this and selected to do real time tracking of only FT8. I wanted to just see spots come in and either on SC or on WSJTX page just click on one that I can instantly tell by color is a needed. I will do some more document reading which is what I should have dome anyway. I am sure this can be done. Thanks for your time.

+ The recommended way to generate outgoing QSL cards or labels that request confirmation of QSOs needed to advance your award progress is to use DXKeeper's "Add Needed" function, which is documented here:

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/QSLing>

+ Instructions for configuring WSJT-X to directly interoperate with DXLab applications are here:

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/GettingStartedwithK1JTModesDirect>