From: DXLab@groups.io <DXLab@groups.io> On Behalf Of d_ziolkowski
Sent: Monday, December 30, 2019 12:08
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DXLab] Color code confusion and how to determine which are needed

Why not use jtalert? IMHO much easier. Dan kc2sta

On Mon, Dec 30, 2019, 09:53 Gilbert Baron W0MN <w0mn00@...> wrote:

In the settings for color it has many options and it says they cam be turned on or off. It also has  f/g in each choice. What do they mean?

I am confused about decode coloring.

Settings are Red My call in message red  and CQ green

I am using DXLABS DXKEEPER or logging and this is working.

I am using Spot Collector for spotting and that is working with WSJTX as only spot source.

The main thing I need to know is who to call to advance award seeking.

I have DXLABS SPOT COLLECTOR running with ONLY WSJTX as a spot source.

I have Real Time Award Tracking turned on and have done recompute and have only DIGITAL seeking set on.

I can make lots of contacts with no trouble but am confused as how to determine which station to call if I wat only a needed station.

When running I get Green call coloring when a CQ is decoded and Red for My call in message.

      WHAT is that red trying to tell me?

When running program I get

     White Background

    Green for a station doing a CQ

               WHAT DOES THE WHITE MEAN

The most important question is the call coloring. On decoded calls I get The CALL ITSELF

      Green  I assume that is a station calling CQ

      Red                  What does this mean ?

     Yellow              What does this mean ?

     Grey                 What does this mean ?

Outlook Laptop Gil W0MN

Hierro candente, batir de repente

44.08226N 92.51265W EN34rb

--