Re: Spot Collector Overrides Dialog blank - no editing possible

dk5dc

Dave &Dave,
your tips indirectly brought me to the solution, because that button was missing. Actually, Lenovo and Win10 apply 125 % scaling against 13“ displays. That caused the ‚display overrides‘ button to simply disappear on my laptop. There has been a hint by Lenovo when I initially set up that beast 2 years ago, that scaling might lead to unpredictable results. But I did not think of dissapearing buttons. Switched to 100% ( believe me, tiny fonts on a 13“ display :-) ) and like magic, there it is!
Everything works now. Again, all the best for the new year, Peter