From: DXLab@groups.io <DXLab@groups.io> On Behalf Of Dave AA6YQ
Sent: Sunday, December 29, 2019 13:19
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DXLab] Worked Before

+ AA6YQ comments below

After trying both I think SC is best. Not using commander. I think no loss of function that way and WSJT was already configured for my TS590SG.

+ The downside of letting WSJT-X control your transceiver when operating in a K1JT mode is that if you double-click a CW or SSB Spot Database Entry, your transceiver will not QSY.

On Sat, Dec 28, 2019, 17:36 Gilbert Baron W0MN via Groups.Io <w0mn00=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

I know that when using just JTALERT and WSJTX that the coloring in received panel can show me if a station has been works before. The questions I have are

1. If I am logging to DXKeeper does it use the DXKEEPER log to check for worked before or must I import it into WSJT log for this to work? I assume if I do that once and never delete the adi made by WSJT that I will never have to do it again but that makes a VERY LARGE file.
2. If using DXKEEPER for logging WHICH (WORKS VERY WELL} will it show if it is a needed. If I hover over one of the calls in JTALERT it gives me that needed data but is it only from the WSJT log adi, the DXLAB adi, or both?
3. I know I could set up Spot Collector to handle those things but I have not the screen space nor the current desire for that complexity.
4. THANKS

--
W0MN EN34rb 44.08226 N 92.51265 W

Hierro candente, batir de repente