Re: Refreshing DXKeeper Log Display after logging a QSO

My experience has been that after I log a QSO, the only QSO appearing in my log is the QSO that I just logged.

+ What actions are you taking to log a QSO?

In order to display my full log (including the QSO just recorded) I find it necessary to close and reopen DXKeeper. I know that there must be a much simpler way to do this - but at the moment, I'm stumped.

+ In the Filter panel at the bottom of the Main window's "Log QSOs" tab, click the X button.

+ Then review

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/FilterLog.htm>

+ Some apps direct DXKeeper to filter the log Page Display for previous QSOs with a callsign when that callsign is first "captured"; WinWarbler can be configured to do this, for example. Directing DXKeeper to log a QSO does not automatically remove the filtering.