Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to all who celebrate

Russ Ravella

Happy Holidays to you too Dave, and to your family and all your loved ones as well !

And thank you so much for your skillful and patient support and for the amazing DXLab Suite.

Best DX and 73,
Russ, KR6W

On Dec 23, 2019, at 3:15 PM, Björn Ekelund, SM7IUN <bjorn@...> wrote:

I wish you and your family the same, Dave.

Your contribution to the amateur radio community is second to none.
We are so many who owe you so much.

Björn SM7IUN

Den mån 23 dec. 2019 kl 20:47 skrev Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...>:
I wish you a 2020 full of happiness, excellent health, and good DX!

I could not be happier with the way this discussion group works; your continuing contribution to its friendliness, responsiveness,
and accuracy are greatly appreciated!