Re: DX Keeper not showing confermations

Dave AA6YQ

I had a hard drive crash and had to reinstall DX Lab. I imported the ADI file from LOTW but they do not show up as being confirmed. Is there a way that I can get the program to Query LOTW again to get the confirmation in DX Keeper?

+ Re the title of your post: DXKeeper cannot display information not present in your logged QSOs.

+ The ADIF file generated by LoTW when directed to report all submitted QSOs contains relatively little information; see

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/LotWRecoveringLostQSOs>

+ If you didn't configure DXKeeper to backup your log after every operating session, and you didn't deploy one of the free backup applications that automatically copy your critical files to the cloud to protect against local disasters, then the ADIF file generated by LoTW is the best you can do.

+ To update your logged QSOs to reflect their acceptance by LoTW and their confirmation by LoTW,

1. On the Main window's "Log QSOs" tab

1a. Click the Filter panel's X button

1b. click the Adv button to display the "Advanced Sorts, Filters, and Modifeers" window

2. On the "Advanced Sorts, Filters, and Modifiers" window's "Modify QSOs" panel

2a. set the "Item name" selector to APP_DXKEEPER_LOTW_QSL_SENT

2b. set the "Item new value" textbox to Y

2c. click the Mod button

3. on the Main window's QSL tab:

3a. set the "QSL Via" panel to LoTW

3b. depress the CTRL key while clicking the "Sync LoTW QS

+ Depending upon how many QSOs you have confirmed in LoTW, step 3b. can take a long while. Consider invoking it before retiring for the evening.

+ When you're finished, read this article:

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/BackupRecovery>