Re: User Defined Controls for Kenwood TS-890S

Jim McPhee

Dave,

Thanks for the instructions. I thought there might be a "button location identifier" in the file that I could modify to point the Command Sequence toward a different specific button. I'
d already begun doing as you suggested. I've made good progress, and will post my results tomorrow. Only surprise so far is with the antenna 1/antenna 2 command;
The "PC Control command reference guide" for the TS-890S shows:
AN Antenna Selection Parameters:
P1 (Antenna selection)
1: ANT1
2: ANT2

But following that syntax, as I did successfully with other modifications, does not cause the Command Sequence to take effect. Not sure why.
--
Jim McPhee
Placitas, NM