Re: Satellite Tracking and reaction tuning using Commander

W8DSB

OK, so I need a little more help. I had it working for like 4 days. I installed the license that was e-mailed to me and the radio settings must have gotten reset in SATPC. I can no longer get it to control the radio. Command is set to SATPC32 and it is connected. Commander displayed VFOs are moving but nothing the radio.

I looked over the commander radio setting and they look OK. What I don't know is how I had SATPC setup. I picked the proper radio and baud rate but I thought I had the com port set to "0" because its DDE but its no longer working, and yes I did reboot, twice. Thoughts?