Re: Satellite Tracking and reaction tuning using Commander

All, I have been using DX Labs since I have been on HF about 4 years now. I love it and would not use anything different. I have a K3s and a 7610 for HF and I recently bought (about 18 months ago) a Icom 9100 for satellite work. I now find that I have time to start learning more about LEO satellites and how everything works. I tried using satpc32 and it does control the radio however I am looking for a program that will track the "rising satellite" and if it is coming into my view then reaction tune my radio completely thought the "pass" but I want it to use DDE so I can keep commander and all of DX labs running. Are there any programs like this? If not Dave, any chance you want to get into the satellite tracking field :) _._,_._,_

+ Commander interoperates with SatPC32; see

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/SatelliteTracking>

+ To configure SatPC32 to continuously update Commander with the frequency of the selected Satellite - whether it's above the horizon or not -- see the instructions in this post:

<https://groups.io/g/DXLab/message/189248?p=,,,20,0,0,0::Created,,satpc32,20,2,0,63700639>