From: DXLab@groups.io <DXLab@groups.io> On Behalf Of Ron KU7Y
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2019 11:31
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DXLab] Port # for VE7CC-1

Hi Rob,

Yep, I found the Port number, 7300, on the web site a few minutes ago. Now I need to check to see if using ve7cc.net is the right url for the Hose address in Spot Collector.

Then it will be the job of getting the cluster set up right to only pass "K" and "VE" calls.  :-)

Hope we can met for a cup of coffee one of these days! It's been a long time.

OK, back in my hole,

Ron, KU7Y

Mountain Home, ID  DN23dc

CW Ops #1211