Re: SpotCollector Error Message (unable to recreate spot database after clearing)

Hi Dave, thanks for the uninstall info. Unfortunately deleting the database didn't correct the problem. As mentioned I now have SpotCollector set to prune rather than clear. At least that way I don't get the error.

I sent you some screen shots. Hopefully they will help. Please let me know if you need anything.

+ The errorlog.txt file you sent me contains this entry:

2019-12-10 10:39:02.183 > program error 3800 in module SpotDatabaseModule.OpenSpecialCallDatabase, State = 118: 'SpecialCallIndex' is not an index in this table.

+ The Special Callsign Database, which maintains the information you've specified on the Configuration window's "Special Callsigns" tab, resides in the file SpecialCallsigns.mdb in SpotCollector's Databases folder. The section of code in which the above errorlog entry is being generated indicates that at startup, the SpecialCallsigns.mdb did not exist - so SpotCollector attempted to create on, but encountered an error when attempting to do so.

+ One of your screen shots shows an error message indicating that a new Spot Database cannot be created in SpotCollector's Databases folder.

+ As a first diagnostic step, please reboot Windows, and then start SpotCollector. Any change in behavior?