Re: SpotCollector Error Message (unable to recreate spot database after clearing)

Over the past couple of days when I launch SpotCollector I get an error (unable to recreate spot database after clearing).

It's more of an inconvenience then a real issue because after I click OK, SpotCollector launches and the database starts to populate. I get the same error if I clear the database manually. I do have Clear Spot Database on startup enabled.

+ Before you next start SpotCollector, use Windows Explorer to delete the file Spots.mdb in SpotCollector's Databases folder.

Any way to stop the error? I tried uninstalling SpotCollector and reinstalling but it didn't help.

+ Uninstalling and reinstalling should only be done when there is hard evidence of a corrupted installation, like error messages complaining about missing DLL files. These actions risk creating far worse problems than the one you are trying to resolve.