SpotCollector Error Message (unable to recreate spot database after clearing)

Fred Coelho

Over the past couple of days when I launch SpotCollector I get an error (unable to recreate spot database after clearing).

It's more of an inconvenience then a real issue because after I click OK, SpotCollector launches and the database starts to populate. I get the same error if I clear the database manually. I do have Clear Spot Database on startup enabled.

Any way to stop the error? I tried uninstalling SpotCollector and reinstalling but it didn't help.

73
fred WX1S