Re: Post conversation questions

Hi. I’m new to DX Labs

+ Welcome to DXLab, Bryce!

+ For those who don't recognize his callsign, Bryce is the other of "The New DXer's Handbook", which is available for free via

<http://www.k7ua.com/uploads/4/9/9/0/4990079/new_dxers_handbook_second_edition_01-29-2015_optimized.pdf>

just converting my 90k+ log over from Logic9. I’m a DXCC Honor Roll DXer and my log is complicated. I was relieved that the total country and band totals came out correctly, but two bands and the digital mode are over by one as confirmed by Club Log in the Challenge totals. DX Labs seems to be giving me credit for a deleted country in those cases, but review of my deleted countries doesn’t show it.

+ Which "counts" are off: worked entities, confirmed entities, or DXCC credits granted?

+ What leads you to conclude that deleted entities might be the problem?

Minor, but I would like to resolve it.

+ Certainly. Of the two bands and digital modes, which of the three has the fewest unworked or unconfirmed entities? I suggest focusing on that category first: identify the unworked or unconfirmed entities reported for that category by Club Log, and compare that with the unworked or unconfirmed entities for that category reported by DXKeeper.

+ To quickly see the number of unworked or unconfirmed entities in a category, click the RAT button on the Main window's "Log QSOs" tab (Just above the Log Page Display). In the "Realtime Award Tracking" window that appears, select the DXCC tab. This tab's "Award Progress Filter" panel makes it easy to see check the unworked, worked-or-worked-and-requested-but-confirmed, confirmed, and verified (award credit granted) counts by band or by mode.

+ For a description of this "Award Progress Filter" panel's operation, See the 8th paragraph in

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/Progress.htm#Checking%20and%20Analyzing%20DXCC%20Progress>

+ If you have questions about this, don't hesitate to post them here.