Post conversation questions

Bryce K7UA

Hi.  I’m new to DX Labs just converting my 90k+ log over from Logic9.  I’m a DXCC Honor Roll DXer and my log is complicated.  I was relieved that the total country and band totals came out correctly, but two bands and the digital mode are over by one as confirmed by Club Log in the Challenge totals.  DX Labs seems to be giving me credit for a deleted country in those cases, but review of my deleted countries doesn’t show it.  Minor, but I would like to resolve it.  I’m going to break up my other questions so that this doesn’t get much too long.  Thank you.