Re: Gerochron 4K

W0MU

Sorry for the necro.........gaming reference to bring back an old post.

I just got one of these for myself for Xmas 2019.  They are closing out the current model and coming out with a new version which the folks at the radio store feel is inferior or cheaper.  I would love to be able to show dx spots too.  Yes I understand that there are better tools for Dxing or contesting but this is a decorator piece.  $299 right now at HRO while they still have them.  I found a 50 inch toshiba on Amazon for around $250 with Fire and all the apps etc.  I would love to find a mechanical one for 50 bucks!  They are really cool.