Re: SC Propagation Monitor Email Issue

I put a test call in there that had not been spotted but has a strong FT8 signal here (K6AMS). I think I misunderstood that any call could be entered in anticipation of a possible QSO. Is it the case that the email reports the propagation of an entered call only if and when it is spotted? Otherwise blank?

+ SC's Propagation Monitor enables you to monitor actual propagation between a specified callsign and 8 regions of the world by reporting spots of that station every 30 minutes. If the callsign you specify isn't spotted during the past 30 minutes, the email message you receive will correctly be empty.