Re: SC Propagation Monitor Email Issue

I'm trying SC's Station Propagation Monitor Email service. I successfully receive emails every 1/2 hour but the table area in them is blank. The row and column headers appear but there is nothing where the actual numbers should be, not even zeros.

I am able to obtain propagation predicts from PV no problem and every related function I can think of works perfectly, just no table in the email. I've tried my own call and others in the SC>Config>Email Alarm>Station Propagation Monitor panel "email" box to no avail. The panel is enabled. This is the first time I've tried to use this function so I have no previous history to report but everything else in DXL is humming along like a top as usual.

Might I have missed a setting somewhere? I've read the documentation before posting but I've certainly missed things before.

+ In the "Station Propagation Monitor" panel on the "Email Alarm" panel of SpotCollector's Configuration window, what Callsign have you specified? Has that Callsign been spotted?