Re: RTTY FSK Diddle

On Fri, Nov 29, 2019 at 11:55 AM, Daryl Olson wrote:
I have the same problem. Mine occurred during one of the Windows 10 patches about 6 months ago. Everything was working great before the patch then the radio would key but no diddle.  I don't think it is necessarily a DXLab caused problem but it remains a mystery. I have tried off-and-on to get everything working again but haven't devoted a lot of time to it.
+ If a WIndows 10 update triggered the change in behavior, then check to see if the serial port(s) you're using are working correctly.