Re: Paid version of DXL?

David Bunte

Rick -

I have never heard of ANYONE paying for the DXLab suite of AWESOME software. I know that thousands of hams are very grateful to Dave for his kindness and generosity.

I have been a user for a fair number of years... and it sure blows away the other 3 or 4 logging programs I paid for over the past 30 years or so.

73 de Dave - K9FN

On Fri, Nov 29, 2019 at 2:21 PM Rick Boswell <frboswell@...> wrote:
A friend who is far more experienced in amateur radio than I am recently mentioned there is a free and a paid version of the DXL suite. In using this software over the last two years I have yet to see this distinction in any of the DXL documentation. AFAIK, DXL exists only in a free version. I am guessing my friend is confusing DXL with HRD. Who is right?

Rick
K8EZB