Re: Prop View

I'm having issues with Prop View. There was some sort of system upset for Prop View. I reset most of the switches.

+ The recommended action when this happens is to direct the DXLab Launcher to restore PropView's settings from the Workspace you
directed the Launcher to create when all of your DXLab applications were configured to your satisfaction. This action is described
in the "Loading the Windows Registry with One Selected DXLab Application's Settings from a Workspace" section of

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/CreateUpdateWorkspace>

But I am left with a message "No Availability Specified" and I can't seem to find how to fix this so Propagation data is not coming
through. Any ideas?

+ In the Conditions panel on PropView's Main window's Parameters tab, set the Avail to the desired availability. This is described
in step 6.d of

< https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/Propagation>

+ Consult the description of "Avail %" in the "Conditions panel" section of <
https://www.dxlabsuite.com/propview/Help/Operation.htm> to determine the appropriate value.