Joe Subich, W4TV

Script is FFMA.txt in /DXKeeper/Scripts ...

It has been included with DXKeeper for several (five?)
years.

FFMA.txt filters the log for girds required for the FFMA
award on six meters, runs the VUCC Progress report and
displays the report. A copy of the Progress report is
saved in /DXKeeper/Reports ...

On 2019-11-29 2:50 AM, iain macdonnell - N6ML wrote:
On Thu, Nov 28, 2019 at 10:27 PM Al Bailey (K8SIX) <k8six@...> wrote:

Does anybody know if the FFMA Award is supported within DXLab ? I need to turn in my count to the FFMA group and I might have to do that manually.
There's a script that will generate a report. Not sure if it's
documented anywhere, but it should be in DXKeeper's "scripts"
directory - just run it to get the report.
73,
~iain / N6ML