Re: RTTY FSK Diddle

Dave AA6YQ

# more AA6YQ comments below

I did not direct launcher to create a workspace.

# The setup instructions are here:

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/ConfigureRTTY

On Thu, Nov 28, 2019 at 11:56 PM Dave AA6YQ <@AA6YQ> wrote:

* more AA6YQ comments below

The workspace has not been used.

* Did you direct the Launcher to create a Workspace when everything was working correctly?

Using IC-7300, Windows 10.

I have lost the Diddle when using FSK RTTY. Use to work perfectly.

In the MTTY setup under the TX tab diddle LTR is checked.

What else can I check on that might fix the problem?

+ As a first step, I suggest that you direct the Launcher to restore WinWarbler's settings from the Workspace that you directed the Launcher to create when everything was working correctly.