Re: Default Mode Change When Going from HF to Satellite and Back to HF

Between satellite passes I work HF, mostly FT8 but some CW and SSB as well. One of the things I forget is that when I switch to SatPC32 as the radio the code sets the Propagation Mode to SAT, When I go back to HF if I don't remember to reset the Propagation mode to F2 as the default I then have HF Q's with SAT and no name for the satellite. The Add Requested for LoTW reminds of that and I fix it so it isn't a big deal.

I am just wondering if there is a setting I have missed that would change the default propagation mode back to F2 when I go back to HF.

+ There is no such setting.