Re: DXK Log not remembering display panels on exit and load

Rod Greene

Same thing happened to me. Somewhere there's a Broke Logged QSO in your log that needs one or more fields corrected. A "Broke" QSO record will cause panels to appear so that it may be edited and corrected. When you have zero Broke records those panels will not appear unless they are checked.

GL and 73, Rod/w7zrc

On Wednesday, November 27, 2019, 6:40:47 AM MST, wb6bee <wb6bee@...> wrote:

I set up my DXK log display to show Only the User Defined Panel.    I have only the User Defined Panel checked in the Configuration.    I exit DXK and when it returns, it has the QSL, AUX panel and the User Defined Panel display,   It completely changes the configuration on the monitor.   I check configuration and it has checked the QSL, AUX and the User Panels in Configuration, by itself.

Up until recently, it remembered it's display format and would load in the format that it exited.

Cannot find the problem

Don
WB6BEE