I’ll have to check this out to verify, but I think if you post a spot through the DXSummit website, you get tagged with the -@. My DXLab spots sent to a cluster don’t have this.

Just a guess ...

-- 73 de Mike Flowers, K6MKF, NCDXC - "It's about DX!"

On Nov 24, 2019, at 9:37 AM, D. Scott MacKenzie <kb0fhp@...> wrote:

I am looking at DX Summit right now, and see 7 of them. Looks like it is a spotter rather than a spot.

-----Original Message-----
From: DXLab@groups.io [mailto:DXLab@groups.io] On Behalf Of Dave AA6YQ
Sent: Sunday, November 24, 2019 12:35 PM
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DXLab] Spots with source field ending with "-@"

+ AA6YQ comment sbelow

The calls with -@ at the end are the problem (e.g. w#XX-@). I have collected hundreds of these bogus call signs/reports over the years in a BadSource file. This is the only way I have found to get rid of them. A way to universally block them would be great but short of that you can start your own BadSource file in Spot Collector.

+ George, did you retain any examples of the bogus spots being generated from DX Summit? If so, I'd appreciate it if you would post some examples here. Thanks!