Grid Square

Rod Greene

I have been looking through the documentation for this question - but no help found so far.

When I converted from DXBase to DXK, many of the incoming records did not contain grid squares and a default of "JJ00aa" was entered in "grid 1". Also when I use Capture, its grid 1 field has that too. I think I would rather just have the grid 1 field be blank unless there is some reason for it to default to JJ00aa.

I suppose I can search for that value in grid 1 and then mass change it to blanks.

Where do I change the default to just blanks so it doesn't load with JJ00aa anymore?

Thanks and 73, Rod/w7zrc