Re: eQSL Problem

Somehow I got my IP blocked on eQSL to access their webpage. I can still upload and download to eQSL from DXLab. I have sent three emails to support and it has been 3 weeks since they blocked my IP address. Anyone know how to get their attention? This is probably not the best place to post this but I can't find anywhere else to even ask the question. I only started using eQSL because I was asked by some ops I worked if I would post there.

+ eQSL is led by Dave N5UP, whose email address is available via QRZ.com . In my experience, Dave is very responsive.