Spot Collector Problem

Bill Flaherty

SC has been running flawlessly for years but recently I have been getting a window indicating that “Spots.mdb” does not exist and spots will not be collected.

I recently started to use Google Backup and Sync and suspect that there is something with it that is causing this problem. I can go to my backup and copy and paste “Spots.mdb” from Google and SC starts to work again as normal. I leave the CPU on but when I wake up the computer after several hours the same window has returned.

 I am using SC V 8.4.4.  Computer is Win 10/ 64

Any one have any idea what I am doing wrong?