Re: Launcher fails to terminate Commander

None of the apps are running with administrative privileges. I doubled checked them all while running.
If I start all apps, do nothing with Commander or the radios, Launcher will successfully shut down all apps, including Commander.
If I do anything that uses Commander, Launcher will not shut it down.

+ Please do the following:

1. on the General tab of Commander's Configuration window, check the "Log debugging info" box

2. terminate Commander

3. if there's an errorlog.txt file in your Commander folder, delete it

4. set you primary transceiver to 7005 in CW

5. direct the Launcher to start Commander

6. wait until Commander displays your primary transceiver's frequency and mode

7. direct the Launcher to terminate Commander; based on your description above, I assume that this will succeed

8. direct the Launcher to start Commander

9. wait until Commander displays your primary transceiver's frequency and mode

10. using Commander's Main window, change your primary transceiver's frequency to 7010

11. direct the Launcher to terminate Commander; based on your description above, I assume that this will not succeed

12. click the X button in the upper-right corner of Commander's Main window

13. start Commander

14. on the Configuration window's General tab, uncheck the "log debugging info" box

15. terminate Commander

16. attach the errorlog.txt file from your Commander folder to an email message, and send the message to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com